Shipment & Delivery Details
- We use UPS Ground Shipping for all deliveries.
- Fireworks are federally regulated, sparklers and smokes must be shipped using Ground delivery.
- Packages must be delivered to a physical mailing address. They will not deliver to a PO Box.
- All packages are shipped in white boxes and the return address label is from DSF.
- Please be aware of any regulations regarding the use of our products in your State.
- Arizona residents we do offer pickup option, see below.
- Shipping is based on weight and your distance from Arizona.
- Shipping is by UPS Ground. Most shipping costs start around $11.99 and increases by weight and distance, the shipping fees are set by UPS Ground.
- The cost of shipping will be displayed before your complete your purchase.
- If you are shipping to an address in Arizona, sales tax of 8.6% (state and local) will be applied to the total amount. All out of state shipments are sales tax exempt.
- The purchaser must be at least 18 to make purchase.
- Please allow plenty of time for your order to ship to your location.
- We process orders every business day.
- Your order will be processed and out our door by the end of the next business day.
- Once in the hands of UPS Ground, packages take 1 to 7 business days to ship via Ground Services depending on your distance from Arizona.
- All shipments are sent via UPS Ground. Click for UPS Ground Time-in-Transit Maps for delivery estimate.
Get Sparklers & Color Smoke Faster in Arizona.
East Valley Local Sparkler Pick UP
If you live in around Greater Phoenix, Arizona, I have good news. You pick up your order with out the cost of delivery.
Phone: (480)630-5031 or text
Questions about picking up your order?
Mon- Friday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Saturday: Hours vary
Office hours are subject to change.
Terms and Conditions
All fireworks products we carry can only be shipped ground, by Federal law. We can not offer overnight or expedited delivery. We cannot ship internationally, to Hawaii, Puerto Rico or Alaska. We can not guarantee shipping times. See UPS Ground Delivery Estimator.
Orders are usually processed 1 to 2 business days. We do offer expiated option to ships the same day. During busy times of the year, orders may take longer to process. If you need your order quickly, please contact us before placing your order to ensure it will arrive on time.
If your order is returned to us due an invalid address, we will contact you. If you wish to have your order reshipped, you will be required to pay the shipping charges for the package to be re-shipped. If you do not wish to pay the re-shipping charge, your order will be refunded minus the original shipping charges.
We are a Arizona company and are required by law to collect tax on all sales to Arizona residents.
If the shipment appears to be damaged upon receipt, please have the delivery agent make a notation stating that fact. Any notification delay may result in a loss to you. We cannot honor claims that a carrier is responsible for. All claims for shortages and/or damages must be made within 24 hours of receipt of your merchandise. If you have any questions related to shipping, please call us. We are always happy to help.
We ships all orders in excellent condition. The order and container are inspected before shipment. If the exterior of the boxes are visibly damaged (water damage, rips, major dents, etc) contact the UPS Ground and report condition.
As part of our Terms and Conditions, you agree to follow all Federal, State, and local laws as a condition of placing an order with us. We have no way to verify whether you are legal to receive the products you order. The responsibility for being legal remains with you the buyer.
Once your fireworks have been shipped, they can never be returned. Do not order fireworks if there is any chance that you may not want them once they arrive — all sales are final. If you do instruct the shipper to return your shipment after it arrives, you will be charged ACTUAL FREIGHT CHARGES for BOTH directions, plus a 50% restocking and Gateway payment fees. In most cases, this can exceed the cost of the order due to the high cost of transporting.